Ok Guys this post is something new I’m deciding to do.
I wanted to give everyone an inside look on what exactly brought me to start a men’s health website and blog. I wanted people to follow me on my journey to become a Man of Health.
Yes I may be the founder of Man of Health, but I am taking steps every day to grow. Being a Man of Health is never complete.
So in this series of blogs I will give you a behind the scenes look into my journey. I will discuss my successes and failures.
This blog will be open to comments because I am truly motivated by you guys.
So please comment and share so I can know if you guys like personal blogs or if I should just stick to what I been doing.
I just truly believe that it is important to have a genuine connection with your followers, so that you guys can get to know me. I will do my best to post a Journey blog monthly.
The blog will contain:
- A Blast from the Past: How I grew up, past experiences, role models. What shaped me.
- Inspirational section: I am a man of faith so I will share what’s inspiring me at the moment.
- Husband & Dad corner: What lessons I learned this week, funny stories related to my family. What our week was like.
- Did I attain any goals: I will discuss the previous weeks goals: Spiritually, mentally, and physically.
- Goals for the week: What’s my future goals?
- What I am reading and what I am watching? This will give people a chance to see exactly what I like. This will be personal preference but feel free to chime in (positive vibes only)
This blog post will be a way for me to communicate with you guys and for you to get to know me. Remember positive vibes only.
If you would be interested in this type of post leave a comment or like it.