Everyone knows maintaining a healthy weight is critical to overall health. Maintaining a healthy weight can decrease your risks of chronic diseases like: Coronary artery disease, Hypertension, Diabetes, Kidney Disease, and Heart Attacks.
Do you know your health numbers: Body Mass Index (BMI) or Body Fat Percentage. Do you know the difference in the two?
Did you know there is a psychology and hierarchy to weight loss? Our aim is to educate you on this process.
There are millions of healh plans, which include fancy weight loss plans that starve you into results. These plans are not sustainable. Weight loss is simple; burn more calories than you take in. The first 4 weeks will be hell, but if you make it past those weeks. The rest will just be regular hard lol.
My goal for each one of my weight loss clients is to partner to help you reach your goals. Once you reach your goal I’m hoping you have obtained a lifestyle change.
We’ve Created a Few Tiers (Gameplans) for our Weight Loss Program.
Remember we can customize your weight loss gameplan. We will give you a quick breakdown of the medications in each tier.
Remember these medications are to supplement good nutrition and fitness. Always discuss any medications, fitness or nutrition plan with your primary care provider before starting.
Tier 1: *$99 per Month*
Great for patients looking to lose 10-20 lbs or my patients beginning their weight loss journey. (May take up to 3-4 Months depending on your dedication and needs)L
Caffeine (25 mg) — This ingredient helps curb your appetite to help with cravings.
Chromium Picolinate (.025 mg) — This mineral can help suppress the appetite to reduce calorie intake. It may also help control blood sugar.
B12 (Cyanocobalamin, 0.5 mg) — Vitamin B12 can help improve mood, boost energy and metabolism, and support nervous system function.
DHEA (10 mg) — This hormone can help reduce fat deposits, especially around the abdomen.
Inositol (25 mg) — This compound can help improve sensitivity to insulin, plus reduce insulin resistance. There is a correlation between poor insulin regulation and weight gain.
Methionine (25 mg) —This amino acid can support the liver in metabolizing fatty acids, which are the building blocks of fat. It can also help fuel the metabolism.
Naltrexone (8 mg) — This medication can suppress the appetite and reduce cravings.
Yohimbine (2.5 mg) — This supplement can suppress the appetite and naturally improve mood while also increasing fat burn. It does this by blocking a fat burning suppressor in the body.
Tier 2: *199 Per Month*
Great for patients looking to lose 20-30lbs. Great results includes oral medication and injection.
- LipoBurn Caps from Tier 1
- B12 Injection: (Methylcobalamin) — B12 has been shown to improve mood and overall sense of wellbeing, along with providing energy. Great for that beginning of the week energy.
Tier 3: *249 Per Month*
Great for patients looking to lose 30-40 lbs. Includes Bella Weight Loss Capsules + LipoB InjectionsB
- Bella Caps: is made up of a combination of drugs that are all known for their ability to support weight loss.
- Bupropion is a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor.
- Naltrexone is an opioid receptor antagonist. Bupropion and naltrexone work together in the hypothalamus to reduce cravings and hunger.
- Oxytocin is a nine amino acid peptide hormone made in the hypothalamus. In studies, administering oxytocin caused sustained weight loss by reducing food intake, increasing energy expenditure, and inducing fat breakdown.
- Topiramate induced weight loss and improved blood sugar control in adults with type 2 diabetes and obesity. Some users report that topiramate altered their sense of taste, which may help with appetite control.
- Vitamin B12 helps fight fatigue, boost energy, and support weight loss efforts. Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is involved in forming DNA and red blood cells.
- Lipo-B (MIC) injection: (Once a Week Injection): is a product that contains a combination of compounds that have been shown to exhibit lipotropic effects. The lipotropic effects facilitate the burning of adipose tissue within the human body which may, consequently, result in some degree of weight loss. Lipo-B injections are typically used as fat loss supplements, in combination with diet and exercise, in weight loss plans. The combination of products that make up the Lipo-B (MIC) injection are methionine, inositol, choline, and cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
Tier 4: $399 per Month
40+ lbs of weight loss needed. This tier not only includes weight loss but also anti-aging. Sermorelin which is included in this plan is a growth hormone which is amazing.
Bella Caps + Lipo B Injection + Sermorelin
Strengthen the cardiovascular system and immune system
● Increase muscle mass and enhance energy levels
● Improve ability to burn fat
● Improve cognition and memory
● Increase sex drive
● Improve bone and mineral density
Remember these are the plans our providers recommende, but we can customize a plan for you. Let us help you on your weight loss journey today.
Click the Link Below