What is Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is also known as GRF 1-29 NH 2 which stands for Growth Hormone Releasing Factor with the numbers indicating the amino acid chain that is responsible for the effect of the Sermorelin. Sermorelin IS NOT HGH; Sermorelin works by promoting the secretion of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) from the pituitary gland.
What to Expect?
An increase in HGH levels within 3 – 6 months from the initiation of therapy.
BENEFITS OF SERMORELIN
- Increases development of lean muscle growth through the development of new muscle cells
- Improvements in workout and recovery
- Reduces body fat through lipolysis (fat breakdown)
- Increases levels of energy, strength, and stamina
- Increase muscle mass, definition, and endurance
- Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improved regulation of other hormones
- Increases IGF-1 production
- Boost healthy levels of growth hormone
- Increases the mineralization of bone density and health
TYPICALLY A PATIENT CAN EXPECT TO EXPERIENCE
Increase in energy, sex drive, skin elasticity, muscle tone, stamina, focus, bone density, and mental functions. Patients can also expect to experience deeper, more restful sleep, fuller hair, and improved recovery time from wounds and illnesses. Also you should see a decrease in fat, wrinkles, cholesterol, cellulite, joint and muscle pain, fatigue and depression.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO WORK?
Sermorelin usually has a “loading” period of 3-6 months before full effects are noticed. Once injected, Sermorelin is eliminated from the body very quickly and therefore need to be injected frequently. Its actions are dependent on a chain reaction of biological processes which result in elevated and sustained HGH and growth factors. It takes some time for levels to become optimal and initiate the benefits we are seeking to achieve.
DO I NEED TO TAKE SERMORELIN FOREVER?
Actually, no. Sermorelin has an ongoing effect in which optimal HGH levels can be sustained long after the last injection. Sermorelin initially must be injected a lot. Unlike synthetic HGH, once optimal levels are sustained with Sermorelin injection frequencies can be decreased. Once results are achieved, patients are then switched to a maintenance protocol eliminating the need for ongoing daily injections and reducing the total cost of therapy!
At Man of Health we design programs to restore your vitality by balancing your hormones, creating a diet and exercise program that will work for you, and correctly administering medications that supplement. Remember always consult your physician before starting any medications, supplements, fitness, or nutrition plan.
- 2 month Supply: $270 non-members/ $250 members
- 3 month Supply: $430 non-members/$400 members: My recommendation: It takes about 3 Months to notice the difference.
After 3 Month Period: It can be added to membership for $99 Monthly. It will be withdrawn with your hormone replacement or weight loss monthly fee.